Sunday, October 12, 2008

Essentials of Happiness...


Well, it's been a while since I've sat and played with photo shop. But I found this quote and liked it, so I made a little graphic. If you like it feel free to snag and use it.
I'm having a wee bit of trouble figuring out how to post pictures from flckr or Image Shack. I'm probably missing something completely simple, but I'm so used to the way I did it on aol and am just not quite figuring this new format out. Any advice you can give will be very much appreciated. I feel like such a newbie again.
Have a peaceful Sunday.
Jill Marie
BTW-I've figured out the whole picassa thing. I just need to know how to share pictures directly from an image web site. Thx.

1 comment:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

That is a lovely thought! Turned out real nice and I've already snagged it. Sorry, but I can't be any help to you.